The following topics are applications of the topics we have recently discussed in class.
What you will do is to come up with a short video featuring 10 Important Things that People Should know about these topics:
- Group I – The Telephone and Cellular Communication Systems
- Group II – The Television and Radio Communication Systems
- Group III – Fiber Optics Communication System & the Internet
- Group IV – Geostationary Satellites & Global Positioning System
- Group V – What are the proofs of the particle properties of waves?
- Group VI – The Photoelectric effect & The X-RAY
Yesterday (February 3), you have already organized your groups.
Today (February 4), you will gather data based on the topics listed above.
Wednesday (February 5), you will put together the data you have gathered. Prioritize the most important information and come up with the Top 10 Things that People Should Know about Topic. Send your list in the form below.
Thursday (February 6), you will create your script and start shooting your video.
Friday (February 7), you will shoot your video and start editing your video.
Monday (February 10), you will submit your video.