WE CELEBRATE August as Buwan ng Wika, where we put the spotlight on Filipino, our national language. This year, The Teacher’s Notebook takes part in this celebration by sponsoring a blog writing contest among students.
The objectives of the said contest are the following:
- To use blogging as a tool for promoting the Filipino language
- To encourage students to discuss issues pertaining to the national language
- To generate online content written in Filipino
- Each section will choose a two (2) individuals to participate in the contest.
- Each participant will create a blog in their preferred platform and shall submit to the URL to the board of judges through Ariel Lalisan of The Teacher’s Notebook.
- Each participant is expected to come up with at least one blog post every week based on the following themes:
- August 1-7 – Pagpapahalaga sa Pambansang Wika
- August 8-14 – Wika sa Pagpapatupad ng Kaunlaran at Disiplina ng
- August 15-21 – Wika ang Instrumento sa mga Patakarang Pangkaunlaran at Pangkatarungan
- August 22-28 – Wikang Filipino: Tugon sa Malinaw na Programa sa Tuwid na Landas
- August 29-31 – Wikang Filipino: Tinig ng mga Guro, Tinig ng mga Mag-aaral, Wika ng Kabayanihan
- Content 30%
- Relevance to the Theme 20%
- Creativity 10%
- Diction 10%
- Originality 10%
- Impact to Readers 10%
- Overall look and feel of the blog 10%
Copy this to your entry:
Buwan ng Wika 2011