THE CONTEST is officially on.
Fifteen students bloggers will compete for the SAKAFIL and The Teacher’s Notebook Buwan ng Wika Blog Writing Contest .
Following are the official entries:
- I’m A WeirdGeek by Jewelle Mae Solijon, IV-Diamond
- Buwan ng Wika 2011 by Vann Harold Mataganas, I-Jupiter
- Isip-Bata, Isip-Katha by Hannah Cartojano, II-Cattleya
- Wikang Filipino: Pagyamanin at Palaganapin by Karl Japeth Rosal, II-Cattleya
- The Daily RB Times by Raymond Baldelovar, I-Jupiter
- A Girl’s K by Airish May Agulan, IV-Diamond
- Wika ng Bayan by Charles Quinanahan, I-Earth
- Life to Live by Trent Laurence Galvez, III-Einstein
- Filipino, Wika ng Bawat Pilipino by Wyne Brent Corpuz, III-Einstein
- Makatang Pinoy by Ena Eloisa Manlapig, III-Schrödinger
- Magandang Lengguwahe by Kublai Khan Escobar, I-Earth
- Student’s Articles by Dwight Seth Lumanta, II-Daffodils
- Pink Aoi by Hyeje Sumajit, III-Newton
- Kayumangging Damdamin by Gia Samonte, IV-Emerald
- Pinoy sa Isip at sa Gawa by Achaemenid Panuncillo, III-Newton
There will be weekly winners and they will be awarded during the Buwan ng Wika Culmination Program.
Not only the entries will be judged. The involvement of other students and friends in discussing the theme will also be taken into consideration.
Good luck to all the participants.